A QUICK SHEET MASK HOW-TO
After double cleansing and toning
- Tear open the pouch at the top and pull out the mask. The mask will be dripping wet—have a towel handy to wipe up the drips.
- Sometimes masks will come with a plastic backing; don’t forget to remove it. Unless the brand specifically mentions what side of the mask you should place on your face, it shouldn’t matter what side you use. Unfold the mask and place it on your face, aligning the holes with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Apply the excess essence in the pouch and the mask to your neck, shoulders, and hands. Those essences are good for your skin, so don’t let any go to waste!
- Take a power nap, read a book, swipe left or right, or simply zone out for about twenty to thirty minutes.
- When you’re ready, just peel off the mask and discard it. There’s no reason for you to wash off the essence that is left behind, because it is good for your skin! When you look at your skin in the mirror, it should look brighter and slightly plumper from the moisture it just absorbed
- Finish off the routine with a moisturizer (and SPF if you’re heading out).